How many songs: 3,324
Sort by song title:
First Song: The A Team - Ed Sheeran
Last Song: 1999 - Prince
Sort by time:
Shortest Song: Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People - Frozen (0:51)
Longest Song: Ball and Biscuit - The White Stripes (13:58)
Sort by artist:
First Artist: AC/DC
Last Artist: 3OH!3
Sort by album:
First Album: Aladdin - Original Soundtrack
Last Album: 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Joe Cocker
Top Three Most Played Songs:
- Red - Taylor Swift
- Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay
- Lightning in a Bottle - The Summer Set
Death: (the entirety of the deathly hallows soundtrack) Lily’s Theme is first
Life: Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Greenday
Love: Go - Boys Like Girls
Hate: I’d Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - Mayday Parade
You: Calling You - Blue October
Sex: Love Sex Magic - Ciara (feat. Justin Timberlake)
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
bby the only things i’ve read in months are one-chaptered things. lots of drabbles, lots of quick-and-to-the-point (and lots of reluctant feelings no matter the pairing but that’s not relevant)
Yo its’ okay if you’re a white girl who likes Uggs and spray tans and pop music and instagramming your Starbucks. Don’t let tumblr make you think for one minute that liking things like that makes you inferior.
Same goes for if you’re a hipster trans mexican/japanese Pizza Underground enthusiast with a hello kitty neck tattoo.
If you’re not hurting anyone, you be you. There’s nothing wrong with that.
We live in an age where everyone has a camera on them one way or another and information is spread around the globe at the speed of light and the degree at which we apply and regard security is at an all time high….
…. and somehow a two hundred feet long, three hundred thousand pound aircraft carrying two hundred and thirty-nine souls has completely vanished.
Our tiny blue marble has become frighteningly huge in the worst way possible
When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
I mean, it’s just true.
“Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
That’s it. That’s it right there.