I was dying to
That I didn’t need
to try so hard to be perfect,
That i was enough
it was okay
I’m now thoroughly convinced that the entire concept of virginity is used to control female sexuality.
This scene just gets sadder and sadder the older I get.
One Tree Hill + powerful female moments
why do people assume birth control is only for women wanting to have sex/unprotected sex? birth control regulates menstruation for women with irregular periods or problems like anemia, birth control helps with cramps, it helps with other hormone related things like acne, and it helps women with endometriosis, which if left untreated can cause infertility?
why do you use the debate over birth control as a way to slut shame women?
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson